Dr. Moser conducts workshops and talks on a variety of health topics. These events are free and open to the public.
No public workshops are scheduled at this time. Please check back or sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming events.
Schedule a Talk
Dr. Moser schedules workshops and talks for businesses and organizations. He is also available for employee brown bag lunch presentations for businesses and schools. To schedule a talk, call the Alaska Center for Natural Medicine at 907-452-3600.
- Achieving Optimal Wellness
- Finding Balance: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Treating High Cholesterol without Drugs
- Understanding Hypothyroidism
- Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease
- Food and Mood
- Food Sensitivities in Children
- Prostate Health
- Natural Treatments for Menopause
- Understanding Bone Health
- Health in your Backpack: Natural Remedies for Travelers
- Beyond Band-Aids and Gauze: Building a Natural First-Aid Kit